One Percent Collective Private Limited
At 1 Percent, we believe all it takes is 1% of your day, 14.4mins to learn a new skill. Easy does it. To help with one’s daily learning goal, we developed the “1 Percent Groove” with 3 core pillars,
- Hacking your brain through behavioral science tactics
- Delivering compelling content
- Synergised via an interactive platform
Underlying the “1 Percent Method”, there are 5 building blocks which we’ll build into the students’ curriculum:
- Self learning (14.4mins daily learning via our platform)
- Terakoya (speaking with natives)
- Experiences (outside classroom cultural exchanges)
- Mr Miyagi (mentor style teaching)
We are not your conventional language school and we’re looking for likeminded individuals to join us. If you are young (at heart counts too!), energetic, passionate about teaching/mentoring and have a knack for the latest pop culture/social media, do get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- University degree and above
- Prefer those with prior experience in teaching but will consider if you’ve a passion in teaching and are able to create teaching materials
- Well versed with social media and/or digital technology
- Able to communicate in English to facilitate teaching as students will largely be non-Japanese working adults
- Working hours will likely be on weekday evenings and weekends
- Monthly teaching hours will not exceed 40 hours
- 労働契約の期間：2 years and renewable based on performance
- Create content for Japanese lessons of different levels (JLPT N1-5) – this will be both online and offline
- Build open communication with students via whatsapp/telegram groups during lessons
- Help organize events to facilitate outside classroom learning, e.g. manga sessions, tea appreciation classes
- Contribute to marketing by having an active social media presence
- Salary: SGD4,500 per month and above
- Performance bonus applicable depending on performance
- 14 days of leave per year
29 January 2021
For interested applicants, please submit your resume to email@example.com (in English)
I will also like you to answer the following 5 questions below,
- Why are you interested to teach at One Percent Collective?
- In what ways do you think you can contribute to the school’s development? Why do you think you stand out from other candidates?
- How familiar are you with creating content and teaching Japanese, both online and offline? It will be great if you can provide examples.
- Do you have an active social media presence? Could you share your IG handler, youtube links or any other relevant channels?
- Have you lived or studied abroad before?
All shortlisted candidates will be notified via email for a video interview.
※採用担当者：Shanise Ng [mail]： firstname.lastname@example.org